We’ve got a pretty sweet announcement to make: The sun is shining down on Greyston Bakery this morning as the Sun Club dedicates the bakery’s first solar array! All those tasty brownies are now being baked with a helping of sunshine, and we couldn’t be more proud. That’s why we’re anxious for you to try some…
Now through May 1st (May Day!) you can tweet a picture of your Greyston Bakery brownies using the hashtag #solarsweets and be entered to win a FREE BOX of brownies in our Solar Sweets Giveaway!
Greyston brownies can be found at all Whole Foods Markets. Not only will your sweet tooth be satisfied, but you’ll also be doing a sweet deed for those in need: 2% of sales go toward the Whole Planet Foundation to fund poverty alleviation worldwide.
The five lucky winners of free brownie boxes will be announced on May Day!
- Submissions collected via Twitter only
- Not eligible without hashtag #solarsweets
- Winner will be chosen at random, not based on creativity
- The sweepstakes will run April 18 – May 1, no entries will be accepted outside of this time period
- If chosen as a winner, Greyston will send you a direct message to obtain contact information in order to coordination brownie delivery
Satisfy your sweet tooth and tweet away!
The Sun Club has been busy in our other markets, as well. You saw us donate solar funds to some Nature Centers in Texas earlier this month, and we recently presented donation checks to Brookhaven College in Farmer’s Branch, TX, and Greensgrow Farms in Philadelphia, PA.
Stay tuned for even MORE Sun Club updates as we begin to wrap up Earth Month!
April 18, 2013